Swimmer Code of Conduct
- To treat all members of the team including coaches, swimmers, parents and our opponents with consideration and fairness.
- To be respectful of team property.
- To practice good sportsmanship.
- To refrain from judging others, using inappropriate language or profanity in a verbal or electronic forum.
- To demonstrate a positive attitude towards learning.
- To be on time to practice with all necessary equipment.
- To follow the coaches directions at all times.
- To not leave the pool deck until all trash and personal equipment is picked up.
- To refuse tobacco, alcohol, and drugs.
- To refuse to participate in theft or vandalism of any kind.
- To practice hard, have fun and do my very best.
- To comply with the rules and regulations of USA Swimming and the Northland Conference. I understand that if I fail to follow this code of conduct, I could be removed from the team.
Simple formatted text