We ask that you only utilize evening practices if both parents work and there is no way to make it to the morning practice. Space is very limited as the pool is open to the residents. This practice is not available so kids can "sleep in".
|Age Group||Morning M-T||Evening M-W|
|8 & Under||10:15 - 11:00 am||5:30 - 6:30 pm|
|9 - 12||9:00 - 10:15 am||5:30 - 6:30 pm|
|13 - 18||7:30 - 9:00 am||5:30 - 7:00 pm|
- Parents are NOT permitted on the pool deck during any practice.
- Be ON time.
- You may sit on the patio and watch, but please do not distract the coaches.
- Practice times are subject to change.
- If you have younger swimmers please stay in the area (within 5-10 minutes).
- If practice gets cancelled the coaches will notify you via SwimTopia Alert and email.
- Please be sure to pick up your child on time.
- Evening practices are limited to only swimmers who can't make it to morning practices, (both parents work, summer school) "Sleeping-in" is not a reason.
What to Bring?
- WATER....Yes lots of water. Kids can get dehydrated in the pool.
- Goggles (and a back up pair is always handy)
- Swim cap
- Hoodie/Jammers (it can get chilly after practice)