Fees & Registration
- Participant(s) must be a child(ren) or legal dependent of a Coves or Coves North resident.
- ALL returning swimmers from the previous season are eligible.
- “Legacy Swimmers” – Swimmers of families that have 3 years with the team and become a ‘non-resident’ of the Coves or Coves North neighborhoods. The legacy swimmer may return every year until they age out. The swimmer must swim continuously every year to remain eligible. Any siblings of the swimmer will become eligible to swim as a legacy swimmer.
- Special Circumstances related to eligibility requirements will require review and approval by the board.
- Grandchildren of Coves or Coves North residents are allowed to be on the team as long as the grandparent has met the same requirements. (HOA dues are paid)
- In the event that the board acts upon the "Registration Addendum" in years where registration numbers are low - "interested swimmers" are allowed to join the Coves Swim Team pending board approval.
- be 4-18 years of age as of June 1st.
- be able to safely swim one length of the 25 meter pool (any stroke) without resting on the bottom of the pool or on the lane ropes
Coaches will evaluate swimmers throughout the first week of practice to determine placement. If, during that time, the coaches determine that your swimmer is not quite ready to participate this year, coaches will contact the parents of the swimmer.
Fees cover expenses such as coaching fees, Northland Swim Conference fees and equipment (public address system, upkeep on starting blocks, lane ropes, flags, tables, etc.)
- Registration is $135 per swimmer. (A $40 fee will need to be paid to USA Swim for each swimmer by the parent, the team no longer collects this fee. If you are a year round club swimmer you should have already paid it).
- There is a sibling discount of $10 for each additional swimmer(s).
- Each family will have a $25 registration fee.
How to Register
Registration can be completed online and all registration fees can be paid online with a credit card payment. If an alternate payment method is necessary, please contact the Coves Treasurer prior to registering.
CLICK HERE to contact the Treasurer.
Refunds are on a case by case basis as the team may have already paid registration fees to NSC or USA Swimming. Please contact a board member for assistance.
The pandemic has effected us all one way or another. We do not want ANY swimmer to miss out on the summer fun. If your family has been effected financially please reach out to any board member.